Countries across Europe are seeing a resurgence in COVID-19 cases after successfully slowing outbreaks early in the 2020. France, the UK, Poland, the Netherlands and Spain are likely dealing with the much-feared second wave and have started taking action to curb it.Major areas Such as Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have imposed their own shutdown.UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson said he “will not hesitate” to take stricter measures to limit the spread of COVID-19 but emphasized that he wanted to avoid a national lock-down.Although a phase-wise Lock-down is not ruled out with a three tier system.
The only effective way till date to prevent oneself from corona-virus has been the Hand sanitisers which can now be found in the entrances to nursing homes and hospitals and in many public washrooms. We all know the importance of proper hand-washing in reducing harmful germ transmission and especially in this era of Covid-19 Alcohol based sanitisers with touch less dispensers are a real must for every office and family.
How they work
Hand sanitisers were developed for use after washing hands or for those times when soap and water are not available. They are gels that contain alcohol in order to kill the germs present on the skin. The alcohol works immediately and effectively in order to kill bacteria and most viruses and now in era of this pandemic they touch-less sanitisers are very popular especially Elbow operated sanitisers as we offer at our store.
• Hand sanitisers are convenient, portable, easy to use and not time consuming.
• Several studies have concluded that the risk of spreading gastrointestinal (stomach) and respiratory infection is decreased among families who use hand sanitisers.
• Commercially prepared hand sanitisers contain ingredients that help Using these products can result in less skin dryness and irritation than hand-washing.
• Studies show that adding hand sanitisers to classrooms can reduce student absenteeism due to illness by 20 per cent. What’s more, many kids think instant hand sanitisers are fun to use.
• Not all hand sanitisers are created equally. Check the bottle for active ingredients. The alcohol content may be in the form of ethyl alcohol, ethanol or isopropanol. All of those are acceptable forms of alcohol. Be certain that no matter which type of alcohol is listed, its concentration is between 60 and 95 per cent. Am alcohol content of less than 60 per cent isn’t enough to be effective.
The use of hand sanitisers is a habit that can help keep us all safe from deadly viruses such as Coronavirus and forming the healthy habits.At Glopan we are committed to offer high quality Sanitisers and Sanitiser dispenser in a very cost effective manner.You can have a look at complete Range we offer by visiting our products page